The first section in the reports' print options is the general information
- You can find the report templates you created or create a new one
A report template can be created as to select only once your preferred print options. You can then give the template a name to find it quickly when you need to generate future reports.
- You can also give a title to your report
- You can choose whether you wish to display all the points or only the points you have selected
- You can also choose the language of the report. The APROPLAN functions will then be translated
- You can also tick the option Generate one report per user in charge