You can add one to three logos on your report by clicking on the drop-down menus in the logo section:
- No logo
- User's logo: the logo you added in the settings of your account
- Project's logo: the logo which has been set up in the project's settings and which is displayed as the project's thumbnail in the list of projects
- Custom logo: you can upload a logo directly from your desktop
- Once you have selected your logo(s), you can also decide where you want it/them to appear: on the top left corner, in the middle at the top or on top right corner.
- You can also choose to display your logo(s) on each page
In this case, the project's logo is displayed on the report on the top left corner.