Patch 18.104.22.168 – 13/03/2013
- Status of remarks: In Progress/Planned / Checked /Closed
These can be changed without being in Edit mode
The creator of the remark is the only one who can close a remark
The history of the status can be visualized by clicking on it.
- Meeting report: it is now possible to add meeting points on different pages of a same document. Each meeting point will appear on the report with the exact page of the document in attachment.
- Standardization of the erase icon (dustbin)
Patch 22.214.171.124 – 13/03/2013
- Upload of documents; the rotating counter counts uploads from desktop as well as from Dropbox, which was not the case before
- Correction of the display of the pictures in a meeting report. These are no longer displayed as plans in the section Preview of plans but as attachments of the meeting points.
- Correction of various translations
Patch 126.96.36.199 – 18/03/2013
- Correction of the creation of a new meeting point number when the previous one has been deleted. e.g: I have created meeting point number 1.12 but I choose to delete before creating a new one. The new meeting point number will be 1.12 and not 1.13 as before.
- What’s New module created and behaves as on iOS
- Correction of the display of the attachments of a remark in the remark report
- Correction of the display of My information screen (Ago)
- Salesforce and Aproplan link for the field “Country”
- New technical information added to the Payment module
- Update Dutch translations
- Upgrade of several accounts
- Comments on meeting points are displayed correctly within the meeting report
- New package Expert Unlimited: idem as the Expert Package with an unlimited number of projects
- Changes asked by a customer: Refresh of a project & more working space added