Now that you have created your project, you should invite people to this project.
Colleagues, stakeholders, contractor, engineers … would probably love to get access to the documents/plans of the project everywhere and to make some notes on it or to be invited to your meeting and finally to receive your reports.
To invite participants to a project :
- Select the list of the entire project.
- Go to the menu you are seeing the participants of the project.
- Use the function add a participant in the project. (In the right top of the screen).
- Add the mail address of the participant, to add them in your list.
- Select ok to add a participant.
- The participant is now displayed in red, and has by default access to nothing.
- You can change his project access (now : guest) and give him visibility too the folders for which you also have received an access, by clicking on "Manage".
When you import a participant from another project, the information of this participant is copied into the new project.
- Click then on invite if you want that the user gets a mail (invitation) to join the project.
The new participant will receive a warning mail, to tell him that he has access to the project.
Tip : Adding participants to a project is easier trough the web application.
|« Signature on iPad||Add participants without inviting them »|