Archive one point :
When you are in the list of your points, you have to slide the point to the right to see the archive icon.
- By clicking on this icon you will archive the point
- So the point will disappear in your list of active points
Archive several or all points :
You can also archive several points with a multi-edit
- To activate the multi-edit, you have to tick for 2 seconds on a point of your list, this point will then become green.
- You can then select all the points you want or tick on select all
: The number of selected points
: Tick on the cross, to remove your point selection
: Tick here if you want to select all your points
- Tick then on to open the little menu, with all the functions you can use, for a multi-edit of your points.
Tick finally on archive, your selected selected points will be archived.
Unarchive one or several points
- To unarchive a point or several points, you first have to filter on all you archived points.
- For this you have to tick on the search function on top of your list of points
- The advanced search will then be opened. Here you just have to tick on archived and on done.
- All your archived points will be displayed, with the exact number of archived points at the top left corner .
- To select them you have to do the same action as when you archive them, by ticking for 2 seconds on one and ticking on other points or on select all
- Tick then on to select unarchive
- The two points I selected are unarchived. I have one archived point left.
- To go back to my archived / active points I have to tick again on the search icon
- To filter on all and tick on done